At the top of our priority list is the health and safety of all those we work and partner with – that includes our employees, our customers and their employees, and all visitors to the sites we work on during and after job completion.
Every member of the Grammar Electrical team is committed to upholding our comprehensive health and safety policy which means:
- Identifying, assessing and controlling all possible risks before commencing any job.
- Being aware of and complying with all current law, regulations, and codes of practice.
- Immediate attention to, and investigation of, all workplace incidents and near misses so that we are constantly improving our health and safety practices.
- Providing ongoing training to all Grammar Electrical team members to ensure safe site practices always.
- Maintaining membership of Site Safe and incorporating their training and safety ethos into our daily work.
Our Auckland-based commercial electricians possess a sound understanding of safety practices and are certified for any job they undertake, from electrical practices, jobs at height, confined space jobs, and more.