WiFi Installation Services for your Home & Business
Home WiFi Services
- Home network modem setup
- Wifi installation for boarders/ renters.
- Wifi for smart TVs, doorbells, security and alarm systems.
- Provide restricted access to technology e.g. printers, parental controls.
- Provide and install wifi boosters, internet range extenders.
Business WiFi Services
- Structured cabling and network cabling
- CAT5 and CAT6 cabling
- Tidy up telecom rooms and cabinets
- Router, switch and firewall installation
- Wifi for Security and CCTV cameras
- Ethernet wall jack points
For residential customers our minimum charge is $150 (+GST) including the first hour, then $85/hour (+GST), plus materials. For business WiFi installations, see our pricing table below:
We also service additional outdoor areas up to 150m2 for $750 (incl. GST).
Here’s what Grammar Electrical can do for you.
Our experienced WiFi technicians offer a free on-site assessment of your most affordable options to get a strong and reliable connection. We diagnose and install wifi modems, range extenders, boosters and troubleshoot any issues that might be hindering your WiFi speed.
Home WiFi Installation Services
Our experts come to your home, troubleshoot your WiFi issues and provide recommendations to ensure you are getting Internet throughout your home.
Commercial WiFi Installation Services
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution when it comes to quality WiFi. That’s why it helps to get expert advice from our IT networking technicians. We help businesses improve customer service, security and coverage with a wifi solution to fit your needs. Find out how we can help create a reliable and stable environment for your company.
We service homes, offices, small and large businesses Auckland-wide. Many of our business clients come from the following industries:
- Office buildings
- Cafes and bars
- TV and radio stations
- Event centres
- Schools and educational facilities
If you don’t find your business here, don’t worry. We can solve even the toughest of IT infrastructure challenges. Contact us to find out how we can help.
Choose Grammar Electrical for all your WiFi Installation Needs
Our team is made up of Registered Master Electricians with current practicing licences and fully-supervised apprentices.
We come with a 12-month warranty on all workmanship and materials.
Why does my network connection fluctuate?
Having inconsistent network connection is quite common and there are many reasons that contribute to this, mainly: erratic broadband connection, devices being too far away from the WiFi modem and congested networks.
I can connect to the network by my connection keeps dropping. How do I fix this?
Some potential fixes to maintain a stable network connection are:
- Move closer to the WiFi router/ hotspot
- Update your network adapter driver and modem’s firmware
- Restart your router, smartphone or computer
- Check for devices that may interfere with WiFi network connection eg Bluetooth devices, microwave ovens etc
What's the difference between a WiFi extender and a booster?
A WiFi booster extends the network coverage space by boosting or amplifying existing signals.
A WiFi extender, on the other hand, takes an existing signal from a wireless router or wireless access point and rebroadcasts it to create a second network.
How much does WiFi installation cost?
It depends on what your needs are. Our highly experienced IT networking experts provide a free assessment to help determine what will suit you best.